There are only a couple of good things about this company:
1) friendly staff
2) casual dress code.
There are many bad things about this company:
1) pay is just above minimum hourly rate. It is not enough to live on.
2) the hours are terrible - they schedule you for "extra" hours without first asking if it is okay. They make you 'bid' on shifts, but you never get the shifts you bid on. You tend to be stuck working weekends...
3) very high turnover - it's like a revolving door.
4) the company doesn't care about employees - and it shows.
5) because of the scheduling system you have no work life balance.. In fact you really don't have a life.
6) they have no trust or respect for their employees.
I could go on... But you get the idea. My first clue should have been when they offered me the job during my interview.