Emplois World Vision Canada $30 000
Trier par :
- The Product Group Manager w ill lead the day-to-day delivery of high quality certification and testing services for the Hazardous Location team, consisting of…
- This position is for an 8 or 12 month co-op term starting in the Winter of 2020.
- The successful candidate will learn about and become involved in the following…
- Responsible for facilitating the development of standards, leading committees, managing members, and growing membership, with a focus on the Petroleum and…
- CSA Group has an immediate opportunity for a technical expert for our Wire and Cable products in our Technical Integrity Department (think quality and…
- Evaluate equipment for certification against published standards, for example, IEC, EN, CSA or UL.
- Formulate, and in some cases conduct, appropriate test plans.
- The Contract Specialist works as part of the legal team in support of the business globally to manage and advise on contracts.
- Set-up and operate a wide range of laboratory test equipment, and conduct specific and routine tests; disassemble, assemble, and prepare test samples; record…
- Performs technical evaluations of non-certified equipment.
- Ensures product meets technical requirements and is free of potential for fire and shock hazards.
- Under direction and/or occasional supervision of the Assistant Lab Manager or Senior staff, performs calibration of instruments and equipment, alignment of…
- This position can be based out of one of the following CSA Group offices: Irvine, CA, Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto, Canada.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.