Emplois Sales $55 400 - Cartierville, QC
- The primary responsibility is to develop the client base, identify clients’ needs, and promote company’s products and services.
- Manage an account portfolio of approximately 45-60 large size customers, including National Accounts and contract customers.
- The mandate of the Account Manager is to promote the sale of the company’s products and achieve corporate sales objectives, by establishing and maintaining…
55 000 $ - 60 000 $ par année
- We have a client in Ville St Laurent who is looking for an experienced Customer Service Rep/Account Manager to work with the sales teams.
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue.
- May be responsible for providing sales quotations as…
- The data analysis and non-financial risk reporting sectors are firmly entrenched in the strategic decision-making processes of an increasing number of companies…
50 000 $ - 100 000 $ par année
- 5 years selling technology solutions in Canada.
- Candidates with a book of business in Canada are preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- This will include working with the team to increase sales revenue within your assigned territory and accounts, which will be large enterprises and public…
- Performing outgoing calls to prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will drive business development activities supporting our Building and Construction business line in the region.
- The purpose of this executive position is to grow profitable new business for the company.
- Employ designed questioning techniques to develop new active account…
Advanced Sterilization Products
- The Account Manager will: • Create demand from the clinical stakeholders, thereby driving business performance and market share.
- The Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with…
- This role will be essential in driving our mission of high-quality delivery and unparalleled customer experience.
- Bachelor’s in Business or other related field.
- Client Relationship Management; primary point of contact, responsible for building and maintaining key relationships.
- Make design recommendations to clients.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.