Emplois Retail - Mississauga, ON
Vous avez affiné par :
Oakville, ON (défaire)
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price prepared foods products for sale.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product.
Volvo of Oakville
- The successful candidate will have manual driving experience, valid G Class driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Perform daily inspection of lot.
- Job Description • Cordially greet every customer; • Proceed at the opening and the closing of the day; • Answer customer’s questions and advise them on …
Volvo of Oakville
100 000 $ par année
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License.
- Arrange all New or Certified Pre-Owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher…
- They proactively assist customers and direct them to open cash registers and various departments.
- Monitor and maintain the Self-Checkout area.
Core 1 - Apple Specialist Store
- Our customer service representatives are our front line staff.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual in a full-time sales position in…
- Ability to lift heavy boxes.
- Assist the Store Manager to hire, train, develop and manage the performance of the team members;
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Associates in this position know how to greet, qualify, recommend and close a sale with…
- Data entry for new prescriptions, and managing refill request processing, adjudicate claim to Third Party payor in accordance with the Pharmacy Standards of…
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services.
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new.
- What’s in it for you?*.
- You will collaborate with the Aveda retail team and leaders to achieve sales goals and prepare summary reports.
- Experience in retail role is an asset.
- We are going through a period of growth and are looking for an experienced Retail Sales Associate – Keyholder to join our team.
- High energy level and proactive.
- Comfort & Understanding of MS Office programs (Excel & Outlook a must).
- 40 hours per week, open availability required with ability to work evenings & weekends.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.