Emplois Peel District School Board
Trier par :
- There are a variety of positions in the administrative offices of the Board and in elementary or secondary schools.
- Student, staff and public reception.
22,47 $ par heure
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Perform safety and security checks.
- The Peel District School Board (PDSB) is one of the largest school boards in Canada, with more than 150,000 students in over 250 schools.
- Able to connect settlement needs of learners and in-house school social worker.
- Demonstrated commitment to working in a diverse school community and/or work…
- The Peel District School Board is currently hiring casual custodians to work on an “as needed” basis within a designated geographical area of Peel (Mississauga,…
- This position is based within the DufferinPeel Catholic District School Board school setting.
- In Peel, this program is.
- Full-time Contract - 35 hours per week.
14,35 $ par heure
- The Peel District School Board is recruiting Lunchroom Supervisors.
- Lunchroom supervisors are hired by schools directly.
- What is a lunchroom supervisor?
- Demonstrated commitment to working in a diverse school community and/or work environment.
- We are currently accepting applications for an Occasional Adult…
- Record of satisfactory on-the-job performance while employed by the Peel District School Board.
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with Board…
- The Peel District School Board is seeking qualified.
- Peel District School Board within the last five years are eligible to apply.
- No interview will be required.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.