Emplois Part Time - Victoria, BC
- Grade 12 and two year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Printing and communicating test results;
- Provides technical assistance/support to the Cardiac Catheterization Program, Cardiac Surgical Program, and other related programs to include physiological…
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with, patients/residents, families, staff, physicians, research staff, and other health care providers.
- Reporting to the Manager, Short Term Intervention Services, the Central Team Clerk supports the site's centralized interdisciplinary teams including the Quick…
- Grade 12, successful completion of Sterile Supply Processing course, plus one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education,…
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts, including co-workers, physicians, community agency representatives,…
- Performs assessments, plans and provides personal care, and performs nursing procedures.
- Organize work and implement a plan of care.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certificate.
- Fetal Health Surveillance Course Certificate.
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and…
- Provides guidance to caregivers for resident /client care consistent with current standards of professional practice, the philosophy of care, and established…
- Grade 12 and one (1) year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.