Emplois Part Time - Victoria, BC
- Reporting to the Site Manager, this Administrative Services position is a member of the site's interdisciplinary team delivering community care to clients in…
- Masters of Social Work degree (MSW) from an accredited school of Social Work.Current full registration with the BC College of Social Workers.Two years recent…
- Grade 12 and two year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Printing and communicating test results;
- Provides technical assistance/support to the Cardiac Catheterization Program, Cardiac Surgical Program, and other related programs to include physiological…
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with, patients/residents, families, staff, physicians, research staff, and other health care providers.
- Grade 12 and one (1) year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Reporting to the Manager, Short Term Intervention Services, the Central Team Clerk supports the site's centralized interdisciplinary teams including the Quick…
- Grade 12, successful completion of Sterile Supply Processing course, plus one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education,…
- Note - eligible for cardiac sonographer certification with the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP) or eligible for…
- Ability to counsel and teach clients with chronic disease, from varied educational and social backgrounds.
- Utilizes advanced clinical techniques such as urea…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.