Emplois Office Assistant - L'Acadie, QC
- Working under the direct supervision of the CEO, the candidate will offer support to the CEO and other team members.
- Act as first point of contact with the CEO.
Club Athletique Sherbrooke
12,50 $ par heure
- Selling memberships (Extra commission per sale).
- Tracking payments Opportunity to work replacement shifts as well and more shifts to come.
The Lewis Group
19 $ - 23 $ par heure
- You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the office administration/finance function (including debtors, creditors and petty cash) and be…
35 000 $ - 38 000 $ par année
- Ensure filing is up to date.
- The proposed salary is between $35,000 to $38, 000 per year, benefits after 3 months, Monday to Friday schedule, full-time…
Matane Productions Inc
- Working for Matane Productions Inc is a golden opportunity to learn in the field of events both on Quebec soil and internationally.
- Answer phone, greet guests, open mail, support both Accounting and Customer Service with administrative tasks including filing, research, planning events,…
60 000 $ par année
- Prepare and review documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- This position will serve as the right hand to the Executive Vice…
- Coordinate internal events (staff meeting, offsite, etc…), including supporting, from time to time, participation of staff located in remote offices, including…
- Compute, classify and record numerical data to keep financial records.
- Abich Inc is a Laboratory that provides biotechnological methodologies to perform safety…
24,50 $ par heure
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Event planning logistics and execution, including onsite and offsite coordination utilizing and networking with staff and resources outside of reporting lines.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), including proficiency in Outlook.
- Working directly with the Senior VP, Human Resources and…
- Manage all office budgets and expenses, including but not limited to supplies, food, maintenance etc.
- We then guide those businesses to greatness, bolstering…
- Proficiency in various technologies, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) and Office 365;
- Manage the agenda of the two associates.
- Perform headhunting and candidate reports.
- Participate in special projects and the organization of events with clients.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.