Emplois Hawthorne Place Care Centre
- Ensures all residents receive care and services according to their needs,.
- Implements goals and objectives to achieve the corporate vision for resident care,.
- Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of nursing and health care practices as they relate to long-term care legislation.
- Hours: Temporary Full time, some evenings and weekends.
- The Employee Engagement Specialist will collaborate with the Executive Director, Director of Care,…
- The IPAC Nurse will have education and experience in areas that include infectious diseases, cleaning, and disinfection, data collection and trend analysis,…
- Your primary role is to provide professional nursing care to all Residents and supervise the care given.
- Create the care plan for each resident.
- 1 to 2 years experience in long term care,.
- Providing care according to the care plan ensuring that, the emotional, physical comfort and safety of residents are…
- Assists the care team in providing non-care related activities, including:
- The Resident Support Aide is responsible for providing non-care related support to…
- Plan, implement and evaluate both individual and group activation program based on assessed needs and as assigned by the Supervisor,.
- As a housekeeping aide at Hawthorne Place you will be placed in a role with high expectations to provide exemplary housekeeping needs for the residents of our…
- Must have demonstrated sound skills and knowledge of providing person-centered care in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures of the…
- Following cleaning schedules and routines for the department and ensures the proper care and economical use of resources,.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience in a long term care setting.
- Inventory and put away grocery, clean and organize storages (including…
- Effective human relations skills and demonstrated commitment to working in Long Term Care.
- Able to work effectively individually and with others in…
- Experience in long term care setting an asset.
- Liaises with other health care personnel, agencies and families.
- Supervises all activities on his/her unit.
Nous avons supprimé 4 emplois très similaires à ceux déjà affichés. Pour voir ces résultats supplémentaires, vous pouvez répéter votre recherche en incluant les annonces omises.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.