Emplois General Hospital - Burlington, ON
Trier par :
- Ability to clean all areas of the hospital i ncluding terminal cleaning of isolated areas required.
- The Environmental Aide under the direction of the Lead Hand…
- The Protection Agent is responsible for the safeguarding all building occupants as wel l as all hospital property.
- Good work and attendance record required.
- The Personal Support Worker participates in direct and indirect patient care activities in order to carry out the Interprofessional care plan.
- Performs daily household and general maintenance tasks.
- Attends to the physical welfare of the residents on all shifts.
- First Aid/C PR certification required.
- The Health Records Processing Clerk supports quality patient care through the provision of efficient and effective processing of Health Records including…
- Registered Practical Nurses possess a defined body of knowledge, clinical skills, procedural skills and professional attitudes, which are directed to effective…
- Under the direction of Facility Services Management, the Porter is responsible for assisting the transport of patients and materials throughout the Hospital as…
- Responsible for the day to day coordination of the Weekend Volunteer Program including recruiting, screening, interviewing, placing and supervising the…
- The CT technical aide position supports the operation of the CT area by assisting the technologists and nurses in organizing the flow of patients and…
- Demonstrates tact, diplomacy, and discretion i n matters related to patients, staff, and hospital affairs.
- The unit clerk participates in the flow of patients…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.