Emplois Full Time - Brampton, ON
Trier par :
- Analyze transportation planning opportunities to reduce transportation cost.
- Assist driver with routing directions and communicate proper execution.
- Communicating with customers and responding to their queries (via phone, email or fax) in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and…
- College diploma or university degree.
- Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their…
- Demonstrated success selling in a third-party (3PL) brokerage environment and strong business knowledge of North American transportation industry and customers.
- Coordinate the flow of inbound and outbound freight while staying abreast of daily priorities and weekly transportation targets.
- 3-5 years sales experience in domestic/cross border transportation with a focus on Asset Sales.
- Strategically analyze and pursue opportunities to deliver…
- Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up.
- Proven track record with a strong focus on account management, setting appointments, sales life cycle training, presenting and meeting with customers, pricing,…
- Knowledgeable in handling driver violation reports / progressive driver disciplinary policy setting.
- Perform audits of scanned Driver Qualifications (DQ) files…
Be the first to see new Emplois Full Time - Brampton, ON
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.