Emplois Finance Manager
Trier par :
Vous avez affiné par :
Burnaby, BC (défaire)
- Maintain accurate, organized, and up-to-date records.
- Well-developed organization and administrative skills, detail-oriented, highly accurate.
- Excellent relationship management abilities and sound judgment.
- Degree or diploma in finance, commerce or business administration.
- Participates in preparation, analysis and management of FCD annual operating budget, preparing forecasting information and analyzing/reconciling expenditures,…
- Collaborate with Finance to review budget performance.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- The Facility Manager oversees the implementation of…
- The successful candidate will work Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at our Head Office located in Burnaby, BC.*.
- This is a full-time permanent position.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross-functional team supporting the ecommerce…
- The Accounting Manager, Special Projects is responsible for managing and executing key strategic projects within the Controllership Team.
- You MUST have your CPA designation, Canadian GAAP, controller experience.
- Accounting department oversight - including control.
- It is the primary point of contact to sales teams, collaborating with Finance, Contract Management, operations and the business unit to package and review…
- Develops and defines the strategy for the future of the Membership offering, that align to the BCAA strategic plan objectives (e.g.
- Out of the box thinking.
Simon Fraser University Hockey
- The successful candidate will report to the Director of Hockey Operations and assist with team activities such as community events, travel booking & itineraries…
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- As the FP&A Manager, you will have hands-on responsibility for all budgeting and forecasting for the eCommerce…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.