Emplois Evertz Microsystems Limited
- Inspired by the idea of working with various resources to gather information and then write/create quality technical documentation.
- Controlling input and output of the Finished Goods Warehouse.
- Allocate product to customer orders.
- Cycle counts on Finished Goods Warehouse inventory.
- Design Verification Technologists are responsible for validating industry leading broadcast and AV solutions at a system level.
- Respond and provide technical direction to customers regarding operational issues, firmware upgrades and general maintenance.
- The Safety & Compliance Engineer will play a key role supporting the Engineering team by independently managing product compliance with national and…
- Complete FPGA development cycle using Altera Quartus or Xilinx Vivado FPGA tools, including High Level Synthesis (HLS) or VHDL design entry, Simulation, Static…
- Work between Evertz clients, account managers, R&D engineers, project managers, and executive management to completely architect, design and document the…
- Production Engineers are responsible for validating industry leading broadcast and AV solutions at a modular and system level.
- Scorpion/MIO/Fiber product application engineer.
- Testing and validating hardware/software to ensure functionality for specific customer applications.
- Identify and find elegant solutions for real world problems and challenges.
- Be on the forefront of delivery and support for the latest cutting edge technologies…
- Being the primary client support for Evertz' DreamCatcher product.
- Respond and provide technical direction to customers regarding operational issues, firmware…
- Packing and shipping preparation for outgoing orders.
- Prepare boxes, molds for daily orders.
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on…
- As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with the designing, building and testing of the latest film & television equipment that incorporates the…
- System level testing and firmware/software validation for a specific product line.
- Collaborate with development team to plan tests through product design cycle.
- As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.