Emplois Customer Service - Woodbridge, ON
Trier par :
Vous avez affiné par :
Amazon Web Services Canada, In (défaire)
- The successful candidate will proactively build relationships across the AWS Public Policy, Amazon Public Policy, business, public relations, and legal teams to…
- Acts as trusted advisor and thought leader in the development of the commercial strategy and deal; partners in the execution of the sales cycle (strategy,…
- It includes maximizing positive coverage and awareness locally for AWS – both the public sector and commercial businesses, and the identification and engagement…
- We use a variety of data sources to better understand customer needs and partner with global shared service teams to develop self-service solutions to help HR…
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements.
- Drive pilots and change management and communications for new mechanisms and tools for the business unit.
- We are seeking a Sales Strategy Lead to partner with…
- You will work on projects, have the opportunity to obtain the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, and attend professional development events.
- Continuously curate, grow, and update our team library of approved content, driving and organizing proposal content to maximize reuse effectiveness and utility.
- Has acted as Tech Lead and been a key decider in project direction.
- Participate and lead pre-sale customer evaluations and discussions as a subject matter…
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.