Emplois Customer Service - Woodbridge, ON
Trier par :
i3 Solutions Inc.
14 $ par heure
- A certificate or diploma in a related field preferred.
- Maintain a safe working environment by respecting hospital and i3 policies and procedures, reporting any…
- Must possess a valid class "G2" driver's license in good standing.
- Maintain a good relationship with Conservation Area members, community groups and partners;
- Current or recent clerical experience in a healthcare setting or completion of medical administration diploma program from community college.
16 $ - 50 $ par heure
- Nurse Next Door Home Care Services is looking for Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), Registered Nurses (RN) and Personal Support Worker (PSW) who are able to…
One Society Security Inc.
- Working with One Society, you will gain valuable hospitality/customer service experience, team/self development strategies as well as crime prevention, law…
- Assist in providing a clean, healthy, safe environment for the program and ensure equipment is stored as required.
- Attend team meetings and training sessions.
- Strong customer service skills, telephone etiquette, and display of core values.
- Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all…
Curio Hair + Body Sherway Gardens
- Friendly and display great customer service.
- We are currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and organized coordinators, who love to create an excellent…
- The Concierge will assist in maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors and other staff members.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors.
Queens Estate Retirement Residence
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial, personnel and resident data;
- Provide direction to visitors and callers and/or notify appropriate personnel as…
S D Security & Investigations Inc.
- Must have a valid security license..
- Undertaking site specific training and following direction and guidance from Site Supervisor.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high level of friendly, efficient customer service to residents and guests, in person…
INL GROUP - ISLINGTON NURSERIES LTD.
- Accuracy in pricing and quoting materials.
- Always maintain a safe working environment and identify areas of concern.
- The is a retail environment.
- Work with supervisory staff to prepare and maintain staff schedules.
- Greet visitors and answer telephone inquiries.
- Create and maintain resident charts.
MCI The Doctor's Office
- The candidate must have excellent customer service skills and phlebotomy certification.
- Previous experience with EMR and basic triage is an asset.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.