Trier par :
- If you're passionate about Canada and you love technology, learning, and bringing out the best in others, you’ll love working at CBC.
- We are trying new things.
- Knowledge generally gained through community college graduation in Radio and Television arts courses, or equivalent industry experience.
- Work is governed by CBC journalistic and programming policies and standards.
- This is an exciting opportunity to report on the arts, for television, for radio…
- Job requires three years of directly related experience that includes demonstrating journalism skills on radio, TV, and writing.
- Here's your chance to help shape public broadcasting by joining the CBC as a Regional Director for CBC Atlantic English Services.
- It is based in Halifax.
- Comfortable with the demands and needs of television, radio and digital news production.
- Capable of original and creative thought in the production of news for…
- Solid understanding of the various platforms (TV, radio and digital).
- Reporting to Current Affairs, as a National Reporter based in Moncton, you will work on…
- CBC Manitoba, like all of CBC’s regional centres, believes in the importance of content, community and internal culture.
- You ask why — a lot.
- Candidates must be citizens of Canada or permanent residents who can legally work in Canada.
- The CBC pays work-related travel costs.
- With the direct link to it.
- Co-ordinate stories and story sharing with cbcnews.ca and the CBC regions.
- Work must adhere to CBC journalistic and/or program policies, standards and practices…
- Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French).
- Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing / Speaking) C B C.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Be the first to see new Emplois Cbc/radio-canada
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.