Emplois Aerospace $60 000
- You are familiar with aerospace industry standards such as SAE specifications, Military and Federal specifications, etc.
- Be responsible for supervising a team of design engineers who work on design concepts and bring them to production drawings.
- Produce Aircraft interface and installation drawings of A220 interior components (cabin shell items, lavatories, galleys, wardrobes, storage modules, seats and…
- Respond to customers technical and troubleshooting queries, which involve resolving a wide range of in-service issues.
- Lead and support integrated team weekly meetings for your respective structural WPs and suppliers.
- Provide change management plans supporting the various…
- Be responsible for the definition, specification, design, analysis and interface with suppliers, development, testing and certification for the interiors work…
- Be part of the CRJ Product Development Engineering team.
- Ensure, by design and documentation reviews and process audits, that suppliers of electronic equipment…
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with a relevant experience of minimum of ten (10) years in the aerospace industry;
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
- Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for…
- You hold a college diploma (DEC) in aerospace or equivalent field or a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience;
- Our client is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military vertical-lift aircraft, producing the majority of commercial helicopter lines worldwide.
- The advanced planning and testing of various aircraft systems on the A220 aircraft on the test bed.
- The systems include flight controls, electric flight, high…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.