Emplois $57 500 - Georgetown, ON
Trier par :
Sterling-Hoffman Executive Search
- Source new and profitable business opportunities to grow revenues.
- Grow existing business through regular clients' contacts.
- Identify and develop new customers.
- We believe in fostering our internal employees by offering fully paid benefits, RRSP matching, competitive salary and a bonus plan focused on new account…
Mest Group Assistance
- Putting human health in the center of its every single practice, every product it supplies and every service it provides, Mest Group always aims for the highest…
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
- You will build relationships cross-functionally as you partner throughout the business to help exceed sales goals.
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada.
- The Business Development Manager, has overall responsibility for the retention, growth and management of the customer’s existing revenue base.
- The role has a Strategic Account focus, and requires the ability to develop senior level relationships with client decision makers, with the goal of product,…
- The Business Development Manager creates a level of confidence with each prospective client, becoming a trusted advisor by truly understanding the personal win…
Zany Consulting Group
- Zany Consulting Group team is expanding and seeking an exceptionally driven, experienced sales and marketing professional to advance Zany Consulting Group's…
- We spend our time understanding our clients’ needs, and tailoring solutions to meet them.
- You will develop and close new business within the GTA corporate…
- No direct sales experience required, but indirect sales or exceptional customer interaction skills are a must.
- This is full time opportunity with preference for candidates from the Greater Vancouver area.
- The Business Development Manager role prospects and works with…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.