Emplois $40 000 - Pierrefonds, QC
Trier par :
- OnDeck uses data aggregation from hundreds of data points along with business credit scores and bank statements to evaluate the financial health of small and…
- As a product manager, you are responsible for creating Airy3D’s single sensor depth solution across every image sensing market.
- What you bring to our team:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure product and logistics information are accurate and up to date, and oversee internal operational…
- Just like you've always dreamed.
- You will come up with new shapes, characters and packaging for our chocolate products, cost it all out, and prepare it for…
- Plusgrade is searching for a Product Manager to join our growing team.
- Define the product strategy and vision.
- Drive relentlessly towards our product goals.
- Are you an ENGINEER professional who is looking for a new opportunity in our Rolls department within the Pulp and Paper Industry?
60 000 $ - 100 000 $ par année
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial and data-driven product manager with an eye for UI/UX to join our core team to develop new features for the Mistplay…
- By leveraging AR and AI technology on mobile devices, magicplan users can transform built space into structured data on-site.
- What you do with us.
- Location: Montreal, Full Time, Mid Level Experience.
- In this unique role, you will be responsible for building our publishing business by analyzing the market…
- Job Type / Type d'emploi: Full Time.
- Define the vision and strategy of a product;
- Analyze and communicate market trends;
- Answer any product related inquiries;
- What will you do as Product Manager?
- As a Product Manager you will be responsible for monetization and in-game optimization efforts as well as driving key…
- This will be a Product Manager role for our PowerSteering Product.
- The Product Manager is internally and externally recognized as an expert.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.