Emplois Willowdale, ON
Trier par :
Richmond Hill, ON
- Viewing technical drawings and floor plans: 1 year (Required).
- Making technical calls with Contractors to review the scope of work.
- Coordinates input, support, and communication with all functional/business areas that impact project/enhancement scope, business value, risk and resource…
- Stays current and involved in collecting conditions of the project relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), and features …
- Provide guidance to project staff and be responsible for the smooth functioning of day to day operations, developing and implementing agreed upon construction…
- Provide project support by performing schedule updates, maintaining project controls, developing progress reports and executing communication plans.
- The principal responsibilities include: developing and implementing strategies to facilitate the cost effective and timely execution of multiple, simultaneous,…
- Keys to your success will be your knowledge of design and construction, ability to monitor our deliverables for adherence to client criteria as well as help…
- Post-secondary degree, PM certificate and PMP designation an asset.
- Manage project deliverables and performance in line with approved project plans.
- Minimum 10 years Canadian Construction experience.
- All interested candidates must possess the required minimum experience.
A progressive Engineering company
Richmond Hill, ON
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- PMP certificate is a bonus.
- Must possess a current/valid driver’s licence and must be legally able to drive.
- Ability to read and interpret the following; floor plans, RCPs, electrical…
- LEED certification or in progress.
- Identifies project risks and develops and implements mitigation and contingency plans.
- Develops and implements project plans.
- Identify and secure project resources and manage project schedules and budget to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and within agreed to…
40,60 $ par heure
- Master Degree is preferred; University degree or college diploma in engineering, architecture, project management, or a related field.
- Establishing and maintaining professional and effective relations with client and consultants of the project.
- Managing a team of site-based construction project…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.