Emplois West Vancouver, BC
Trier par :
- Reporting to the Director, Merchandising or Merchandise Manager, the Merchant is responsible for the creation of the product assortment and line plans that…
- Reporting to the Director of Construction, the Project Manager, Special Projects will be responsible for all aspects of store development within lululemon.
- Well informed of current colour trends, art, fashion, design and sport related products through market research to keep ahead of consumer needs.
- Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) as an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ…
- Providing direct management for transactional vendor administration (creating purchase orders, receiving payments, processing invoices, collecting close outs,…
- Regular interaction with ecommerce leadership to ensure overall ecommerce strategic initiatives are aligned with total category direction.
- Lead Infrastructure Program Management by compiling all active project and program status and report to Infrastructure leadership and above.
- College certificate or University degree is required.
- Develop, communicate and execute merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising…
- The Global Support team quickly responds to and resolves incoming requests and system alerts, runs incident management and operational feedback processes to…
- You thrive on organizing and coordinating diverse groups of people.
- Under the Product Line Management team, the Go To Market Logistics Coordinator will set up…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.