- A world-class training program in financial services.
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions…
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying…
- Investigate all inquiries and administrative errors and refer more complex issues to the Trust Officer.
- Sort the incoming and outgoing mail.
- You will champion the RBC brand and support business goals by responding to incoming client calls or by initiating outbound calls to existing clients.
- Support research/creative analysis for white papers, portfolio structuring, product development, risk modelling and internal/external seminars etc.
- Continuous learner with a deep curiosity for understanding his/her diverse customers and is up-to-date with changes in client needs, procedures, and relevant…
- Collaborate with Regional Office, National Office, Functional Groups and Senior Leadership Teams to assist in the implementation of strategies and processes to…
- Driver’s license and vehicle mandatory.
- Life Insurance License, LLQP (required within first 4 months of role).
- What will you need to succeed?
- You will also serve as the first point of contact, controlling activities to ensure they are organized and prioritized to maintain the focus on implementation…
- Assessment of risk and financial analysis, credit structuring/solutions and presenting the deal.
- Leverage superior business analysis skills to meet client…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.