Emplois Sainte-rose, QC
Trier par :
- Hold a valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable vehicle.
- Candidates who have a clear criminal record and hold a valid driver's license are…
15 $ - 18 $ par heure
- Flexible; working hours following the opening hours and the needs of our customers.
- Carry out the necessary follow-ups with our customers.
- Coordinate, on an ongoing basis, the implementation of our technical training program for our internal sales staff in addition to our external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills;Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant field;
- Hold a certification as a payroll compliance practitioner (PCP) or in…
- Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and…
Technology Evaluation Centers
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- This candidate will develop their content marketing and SEO prowess; potentially touching on Search Engine Marketing (SEM),…
- Handles incoming service orders, directs drivers, and resolves service issues.
- Handles fields incoming calls and e-mails from customer service and sales…
17 $ par heure
- The Customer Service Rep position receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for customers, and resolves customer…
PBSC Urban Solutions
- Office perks: coffee and hot chocolate (obviously), fresh fruits, pool and foosball tables, happy hour, weekly community meals (soup in the winter, lighter fare…
50 000 $ - 65 000 $ par année
- Looking for someone who can use our Powder Coat Paint line to apply paint onto our products, and achieve high quality paint surfaces, including class A as per…
- Participate in the implementation of a new approval flow system;
- Review processes and put in place procedures to improve the processing of accounts payable;
- Receive, direct and ensure the follow up of the requests from various departments and from the customers, by telephone and by e-mail;
- 3+ years of management experience in the retail, wholesale, food, or hospitality industry •Proven ability to lead large teams in a cross-functional environment …
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 4 years of experience or Master’s degree with 1 to 2 years of experience in Administration, Administration/Commerce, Aeronautics,…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.