Emplois Saint-leonard, QC
- The SAR also acts on behalf of the Sales Director in managing customers and customer related issues, both onsite and in the field on an as needed basis.
- We are seeking a dynamic Sales Coordinator for our international markets; this person will be responsible for all communications and administrative support of…
- Create and/or revise various certification documents such as Design Compliance Reports (DCR) and Flight Crew Operating Manuel Supplements (FCOMS).
- Receive and direct all incoming calls and inquiries via telephone, two-way radio or visitors by answering questions or forwarding to the appropriate station in…
- Your recommendations will impact the day-to-day relationships with our customers and our service providers.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing the…
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism/Public Relations or a related discipline.
- Proactively develop targeted strategies for customer…
- Initiate correspondence to customers, including invoices, in accordance with the purchase agreement and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- In your role, you will:
- There are many possibilities and challenges in this field, ranging from architecture to design, development, testing, integration, resolution of nonconformities…
20 $ - 25 $ par heure
- Manage G&D requests from customers (Documentation, communication etc.).
- Provide support for the Grants & Donations (G&D) program.
- Admin support to the I&C Team.
18 $ - 20 $ par heure
- Valid Forklift Licence is a must.
- Do you currently have a Forklift Operating Licence?
- Minimum of 6 months of experience driving a Forklift.
25,64 $ par heure
- At least 2-3 years of experience supporting customers and operation, as well as an administrative assistant.
- Post-secondary education in the related program and…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.