Emplois Regina, SK
Trier par :
- Verifying compliance with the company’s purchasing and payables procedure, match valid purchase order to the supplier invoice and post the supplier invoice into…
- Manage purchase orders, receiving’s, supplier invoices.
- Monitor receipt of payment on invoices.
- Follow-up on any discrepancies prior to data entry.
- Strong organizational skills, electronic record keeping as well as relevant experience are all considered assets.
- Project Coordinators will work on project scopes that range from small industrial construction projects, new product development (R&D), engineering consulting…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for credit assessment for new customers as well as managing and maintaining existing credit accounts.
- Reporting to the Divisional Controller, the Assistant Controller is responsible for managing day-to-day accounting functions, producing monthly financial…
- This position will focus on processing payroll for salaried, commissioned and hourly employees in difference provinces.
- Undertakes research on various aspects of the fleet vehicle optimization process such the development of cost-effective and environmentally conscious solutions…
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of progressively responsible and relevant experience, and have a professional accounting designation.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.