Emplois National Capital Region, ON
- Provide courteous professional customer service to all our customers.
- Assist customers in choosing appropriate eye wear for their needs and sense of style.
- Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a more confident smile.
- How you make our customers SMILE….
- In conjunction with store management, ensures store, window, walls and lease line are set up as per direction Store and back room is continuously clean,…
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T.
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a…
- Protects the store inventory by providing excellent customer service, knowing and following loss prevention procedures, and sharing any suspected policy…
- Sales Associates are responsible for creating an exceptional Brand experience in the store and are expected to perform a variety of tasks that includes service,…
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and…
- Convert new customers and retain loyal customers.
- Act as an ambassador and network within the community.
- Develop exceptional relationships with current and…
- The Sales Associate is responsible for effectively selling Just Cozy products to our customers and for creating a well merchandised and fun place for our…
13,15 $ - 15,00 $ par heure
- As a member of our team, you will help develop a growing business within the Ontario market.
- Good interpersonal communication, basic understanding of the French…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.