Emplois National Capital Region, ON
- Reporting to the Director of Culinary Services or Dietary Manager, the Cook is responsible for preparation and delivery of all foods for residents, guests and…
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for liaising with Residents and Families during the admission process and…
- Serves meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Complies with all provincial regulations and established department policies and…
- Key Responsibilities - To clean areas according to assigned schedules using appropriate cleaning and sanitation methods and procedures; - To clean Resident's…
- Qualifications - Graduate of Health Care Aide program (or provincial equivalent certificate program with minimum 500 hours in Ontario & Alberta of theory &…
- ; - To perform all duties with cleanliness in mind; - To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it; - To attend…
- Working towards completing Personal Support Worker program (or provincial equivalent certificate program) or any other healthcare program nice to have;
- Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed.
- Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive.
- Responsible for carrying out legislated duties in health and safety as per the certification training program;
- Participates in QE / RM meetings;
- Key Responsibilities - Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of meaningful programs for the residents, in collaboration with the Recreation…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.