Emplois Georgetown, ON
Trier par :
- Answer telephone calls from guests seeking to reserve or cancel hotel reservations.
- Also responsible for daily book keeping duties, maintaining the cash float,…
- Handles incoming calls for room reservations when Reservations department is closed.
- Must have completed minimum Secondary School Certificate.
- Keeping dish areas clean and safe at all times.
- \*must work in a safe manner at all times.
- Organizing and caring for dish areas.
- Must possess a valid Security License for the Province of Ontario.
- Ensure compliance with the Liquor License Act through monitoring adherence to our license.
- Clean and maintain all guest rooms of the hotel using the ABCs of housekeeping standards and techniques.
- Inspect the guest rooms of the hotel for maintenance…
- Maintain constant awareness of current Maintenance or Hotel policies, information or instructions as posted in the Maintenance department and/or in other areas…
- CPR and First Aid-helpful but not required.
- Respond to telephone and e-mail membership inquiries, booking and maintaining appointments for prospective members…
- Must have valid driver’s license and use of an automobile as necessary.
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel is currently seeking an experienced hotel Sales…
- Smart Serve certification an asset.
- Must have the ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests and employees.
- Informing guests of hotel amenities and hours.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Front Office Managers, Director of Rooms Division, and/or General Manager.
Be the first to see new Emplois Georgetown, ON
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.