Emplois Dorchester, NB
Trier par :
- Accredited post-secondary training lasting more than six months;
- Under the direction of the Manager, the incumbent provides administrative support with respect…
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Postsecondary administrative support training at least one year…
- Under the administrative authority of the Manager of the Research Support Office and under the scientific supervision of the Senior Research Methodology…
- To distribute transcription reports and to perform assigned clerical duties, data processing and reception work.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload;
- Perform all the administrative support and reception tasks to onsure the unit of care is functioning well.
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the…
- Under the direction of the registered nurse, the patient care attendant works with the surgical team to provide quality patient care while being accountable for…
- Recognized master's degree for anatomic pathology assistants or equivalent in training and experience based on the description by the Canadian Association of…
- Hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupationnal Certification Act as a licensed cook;
- Pass the national CHIMA certification exam / hold a valid CHIMA certificate;
- Member in good standing of the Canadian International Health Records Association …
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- This work involves the transcription of health records and…
Be the first to see new Emplois Dorchester, NB
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.