Emplois Brentwood Bay, BC
Trier par :
Vous avez affiné par :
Vancouver Island Health Authority (défaire)
- Manages the professional and clinical practice of staff, the quality of care and the development and implementation of policies and procedures in a manner…
- Food Safe Certificate; Current Level C Basic Life Saving Certificate; and valid BC driver's license.
- Transportation arrangements must meet the operational…
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program such as a Health Aide program or equivalent.
- Registered with the BC Care Aide registry.
- Reporting to the Coordinator, Support Services or delegate, and utilizing specialized software applications, performs a variety of complex booking, clerical,…
- Reporting to the manager or designate, the Office Coordinator, Home & Community Care, performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions including…
- Operates a VOIP telephone switchboard for VIHA, public address system, and associated communications equipment such as a windows-based computer system, in…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a…
- Performs related functions such as providing direction to volunteers during activity programs, transporting patients and residents to and from treatment or…
- Two years general office experience in an administrative support role in a community setting including: one year continuous application of word processing and…
- Provides site-specific receptionist services including answering general inquiries, greeting clients and booking appointments.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.