Job applicants will need to submit clear criminal record checks (in the last 6 months). It is recommended that you have this in your file as you apply, cause this will expedite the hiring process a lot. Once this is submitted and references are called, there is training provided that will be appropriate to you job position.
After a long interview, they will call your references. After you get selected, you must have Criminal reference check, first aid, cpr And immunization cleared along with 2 stage TB test.
I submitted resume by email. Got hired after a interview
Bring in your resume.
Someone can get hired at the YMCA by submitting an online application.
Attend in person group interview
I got hired as a volunteer by walking to the office and asking to become a volunteer and they sat me down and interviewed me with questions like; why do you wanna be a volunteer here and what do you think you're going to do here as a volunteer.
Through an interview
- Shows potential
- Friendly, welcoming
They can directly see the manager and give in the resume
- What should you wear to an interview at YMCA?19 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by YMCA?13 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at YMCA?13 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at YMCA?10 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez YMCA?8 personnes ont répondu
- I've applied for membership representative positions in the past but did not hear back. I was wonde…8 personnes ont répondu
- Combien d’heures en moyenne travaillez-vous par semaine chez YMCA?7 personnes ont répondu
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à une personne ayant un entretien chez YMCA?7 personnes ont répondu
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à la Direction de YMCA pour améliorer l'entreprise?7 personnes ont répondu
- How are the working hours?7 personnes ont répondu