- Welcome and greet everyone who walks in and out.
- Introduce the company to new customers
- Achieve daily goals and quotas of the organization, such as: closing contracts, inform customers about their dues, provide them personal trainers
- Help clients find their needs
- Customer satisfaction consistency
- I learned how to deal with stressful situations, such as injuries and angry customers due their debts to the gym.
- The part of the job I struggled the most was the time where management was really bad.
Everything had to be dealt through employees, and since I was the one who knew the most, everyone asked me questions and needed my help.
I loved helping my coworkers, even if it was very stressful teaching them and dealing with angry clients at the same time. I managed to satisfy both parties.
- The best part of the job is that I got to meet and build professional relationship with people of all ages, every day. When people walk in to sign up or want information, I take the opportunity to get to know the individual who's in front of me, and that helps me provide them their necessity.
It's a one person shift, it gets lonely