Where to start, well
* Managers would promote selling hard drugs to field workers
* Many field workers had serious drug problem,
* Project Managers are extremely incompetent
* No safety program, workers were hurt often
* HR department complaints are resolved by owner
* No chance for advancement, Management is all family
* So Your putting your life at risk everyday
* Ministry of Labour has several active complaints under investigation.
* Huge turn over of employees ( currently 60% turn over)
Thankful i dont work there anymore
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?