Receptionist, Deputy Division Registrar, Secretary to the Town Clerk
Receptionist, Deputy Division Registrar, Secretary (Ancien employé) – Milton, ON – 12 septembre 2014
- Receptionist, Multi Line Switchboard, Dealing with the Public
- Transcription of Reports, Letters and By-laws. Accepting Tender Documents
- Secretary to the Town Clerk and two By-law Enforcement Officers
- Registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Cash Handling money from Licenses, Dog tags, Parking Tickets, Bus Passes.
- Preparation of Letters for Various Town Appointment Committees
- Worked with Public and Disable Transit, Issuing Bus Tickets
- Managed Crossing Guards, payroll and dealt with their related issues
- Organization and creating reports such as By-laws, Reports, Council Agendas, Transit Agenda for Meetings.
- Worked beside Halton Regional Polices regarding parking tickets, court dates.
- Preparing corporate records and information onto microfilm and retrieving information from the archives.
- Extensive use of Windows, MS Excel and Responsible for various offices Equipment.
Love dealing with the public