Management, RBI and share holders are out of touch with reality. Your business model is not sustainable and will fail. Your employees are stressed and under paid, and it shows. The quality of products are now officially sub-par. Less $ to shareholders and RBI, more $ towards workers, quality products, and equipment that doesn't fail constantly.
Horrible! So much drama , and management plays favorite by hiring his ppl or the ppl he knows .
One word. Favoritism.If you're truly a hard worker, find something better as soon as you can!! A place that will actually appreciate and acknowledge you!! Don't waste your effort and talents here.
This Canadian company and its nice and friendly.
It is amazing, they are amazing people to work for and they will do everything to help you.
Its nice and friendly
Tim Hortons welcomes everyone into our store
The company culture is to be on time at work and have good communicative skills
It is friendly and nice.
The company culture at Tim Hortons a friendly staff but it is very pressure working especially in a drive thru service time you well learn a lot of things and developed your speed and accuracy in work.
- Why did you leave your job at Tim Hortons?70 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?41 personnes ont répondu
- Does Tim Horton's have benifits38 personnes ont répondu
- What are the evening shifts like for part time students?27 personnes ont répondu
- Is full training provided and good enough? Like I don't know how to make the many types of beverages…25 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?23 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Tim Hortons?22 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- What time does the morning shift start and end?19 personnes ont répondu