Awful. Too dangerous, no hazard pay.
I think evening shifts are much better than others for a student because it is easy to maintain a balance between work or study. Moreover most of students like because they don't like to go for work in early time. I think most popular time is evening among students.
4pm to late night
The evening shift are great for students, and pretty easy to work in. At my place all of the "good" employees would work in the morning and the students would work on the evening shift. So to say the least it was pretty chill most of the time. Also they were really nice about scheduling your work around your school. But at the same time they did try to make me work till 11 or later at times, so I would just recommend that you put your foot down and just tell them that I will not work late then this time.
4pm - 10pm is the great part time for students
Yes we can learn about a company when we work with any company
Ask questions and see what answers you get
ask about the job ft or pt. and if they are hiring.
what tim hortons is hiring .and ask about the hours.
they will take applications and resumes from you or tell you to go on line to apply for the job.
- Why did you leave your job at Tim Hortons?70 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?41 personnes ont répondu
- Does Tim Horton's have benifits38 personnes ont répondu
- Is full training provided and good enough? Like I don't know how to make the many types of beverages…25 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?23 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Tim Hortons?22 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Tim Hortons?22 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- What time does the morning shift start and end?19 personnes ont répondu