Nothing. They're desperate for workers. The pay is way too low for the requirements of the job. They'll probably hire you on the spot without doing a reference check.
Just be yourself really, there isn't any like crazy hard questions.
Parlez-nous de vous
Practicing before time understanding what the job of.
Every inrview have diffrent and only good comunication skils requried
Know what you like to see as a customer and incorporate that into your answers, know how you would handle difficult situations and be able to explain your reasoning.
Be prepared for a lot of typical interview questions like 'how would you explain yourself'
Be prepared to be asked questions of how hard you are willing to work and what will you bring to the staff at the job. What are you expected to be paid while working there and how hard will you work to acquire this pay?
Just be who you are
I would go by five simple rules!1)dress to impress 2) resume and references in hand for interview3)be on time or 15min early4) answer questions without long story 5) deep breath and stay clam.
- Why did you leave your job at Tim Hortons?70 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?41 personnes ont répondu
- Does Tim Horton's have benifits38 personnes ont répondu
- What are the evening shifts like for part time students?27 personnes ont répondu
- Is full training provided and good enough? Like I don't know how to make the many types of beverages…25 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?23 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Tim Hortons?22 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- What time does the morning shift start and end?19 personnes ont répondu