Prolly get hired on the spot. They desperate.
Actually i don't know exact timing but according to my knowledge it will take 1week to get hire and then after training you got the job.
2 days training
1 week and training.
The tim hortons where I live is always looking for people to hire, so if you needed a quick job they would hire you pretty much right away. As long as you were a decent enough person. All you had to do is come in with a resume or submit it online wait for a phone call back. Then it was just a basic interview nothing difficult.
By Answering all the questions they ask if you Apply on line
15 -20 mins if you have resume. Big turnover
You apply online or in store and if you get in you have a 3 month probate period where they can fire you without notice. at the end of the three months if you've learned well and can manage your self on the front and drive through you will get hired on.
Experience 6 month
If some tiim horton give u worst training u every l an talking threw my experince near l lived in lambton county
- Why did you leave your job at Tim Hortons?70 personnes ont répondu
- Does Tim Horton's have benifits38 personnes ont répondu
- What are the evening shifts like for part time students?27 personnes ont répondu
- Is full training provided and good enough? Like I don't know how to make the many types of beverages…25 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Tim Hortons?23 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Tim Hortons?22 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Tim Hortons?22 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Tim Hortons?21 personnes ont répondu
- What time does the morning shift start and end?19 personnes ont répondu