Tim Hortons
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et avis chaque semaine!

Avantages à Tim Hortons : questions et réponses

Posez une question

Votre question sera affichée publiquement. Veuillez ne pas renseigner d'informations personnelles.Recommandations
Les meilleures questions spécifiques à l'entreprise Tim Hortons :
  • Comment décririez-vous l'environnement de travail et la culture d'entreprise?
  • Quels sont les horaires de travail?
  • Quels sont les quelques conseils pour réussir l'entretien?

19 questions correspondantes

Doesn't matter. Benefits usually cover 80% of costs, but you don't earn enough to pay the other 20%.

Réponse du 20 février 2020

If you have a good team and management:
-Discounts on food and cold/fridge drinks

-Free hot beverages 30 minutes prior/during/after shift

-great team compatibility

-the customers!!!! (At my store the customers are amazing!!)

-flexible hours (my boss is very accommodating, I have a child and he has literally scheduled me during school hours so I can be home with my son)

-room to grow in the company

So much more I could say but it really depends on the store and the team you work with

Réponse du 9 mars 2020

Tim Hortons now stop to pay food safety training my workplace all workers must pay own money to get the food safety certificate and all day go training without salary.100% Tim Hortons never bring back any benefits

Réponse du 1 décembre 2018

Standard vacation time, Howe we asking for time off was like trying to pull your own teeth out.

Réponse du 17 août 2019

Easily done, call in sick. 3 days, I am not sure.

Réponse du 7 juin 2019

No benefits

Réponse du 26 juillet 2018

I don't believe their are benefits, I wasn't informed of any. I only worked 3 months, so if there are benefits, I didn't get to experience them.

Réponse du 3 mars 2019

You get laid off and are able to receive the time off

Réponse du 1 avril 2019
Veuillez noter que ce contenu est créé par les utilisateurs; ni Indeed ni cette société n'en garantissent l'exactitude.
Profil attribué