Stop hiring so many Indians, there is not equality. To be all equal and a good place to work, we need a balance.
1. Screen all the line lidears and team leaders for mistreatment of employees.
2. Eliminate discrimination and Bullying of workers
3. Speak English only on the site specially in packaging, warehouse and processing department
4. Stop hiring family members (wife & husband ) for they create conflict of interest in the work place
5. Treat everyone equally...
It should be 0 tolerance of bullying and discrimination,specially in distribution branch in burlington ontario canada.this company really sucks…
Replaced old lazy workers and incompetent supervisors…
Start with the Edmonton facility manager and work my way down to get rid of excess baggage. You're paid to do a job - so do it!
In Edmonton, I would have no tolerence for harrassment of any kind. No hiring family members who get preferential treatment. Get rid of the butt-kissers who don't do the work that is expected.
Zero tolerence for workplace bullying and harrassment.
Put the work first, not the family members who work there.