- Completing daily documentation, including incident reports, medication binders, etc.
- Take personal care, complete daily living support and carrying out of programs for adults with physical and cognitive disabilities, including severe behavioral challenges
- Conducting general administrative duties such as keeping client’s finances, scheduling medical appointments, cleaning duties and others.
- Providing effective daily living support, such as feeding and general hygiene.
- Helping clients with independent living skills in according their support plans.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?