A decent wage.minimum wage for the work load they ask from you is ridiculous.what is this 1980?
Got a telephone interview and the person that called me hung up on me twice not impressed and did not pursue contacting the company for a Head Cashier position.
Stop messing with people's lives by giving inconsistent hours.
The management needs to appreciate the associates/staff bc they are working very hard and upper store management doesn't seem to appreciate them, the department heads show appreciation but that's not enough.
General & Asssistant store managers go thank your staff and say hi . Tell them they are doing a good job.
From my own experience... Have more respectful Department Supervisors and Head Cashier’s. Not allow bullying or any sorts, and if the bullying never stops fire the Associate that is doing the bullying. Instead of waiting for the one getting bullied to quit. I quit because l couldn’t handle the bullying from 2 Head Cashier’s, l told management they did nothing. Contacted Home Depot HR they did nothing. But ever since l left its been hard to find another job that has part time benefits. Gotta say.
The company is greedy and like anyone who is greedy eventually it will catch up. Most employees struggle to make ends meet and they are scared to speak up for fear of losing job. Makes one think why a union does not move in to support better wages? Oh and don't forget the fantastic employee special pricing one gets for working there, 0% off.
Management need to treat their employees with respect.
Managers need to believe in their team, under team not belittle them
Offer contractors , contract s
Great way to build relationships and have steady contractors coming
Well if there to recruit anyone with trade experience that is let's say retired. Let's say electrician like myself can range 72 / 100 thousand a year working the 37 and a half hour work week. Working at hourly rate of 44 and some change. My advice is to at least pay people a little bit better than minimum wage. This is not a clothing retail store you're dealing with high-end construction Goods you can afford to pay your employees a better wage. In my experience the better the employees are treated the better quality work and service they will provide. That goes hand-in-hand with benefits.
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez The Home Depot?25 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez The Home Depot?22 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez The Home Depot?17 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at The Home Depot?11 personnes ont répondu
- If you have had an interview when wouĺd you no if you got the job?10 personnes ont répondu
- What are the hours for a part time merchandiser ? Hours state 6am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday. Does th…9 personnes ont répondu
- Do I have to get licensed on my own for operating lifting equipment or that's done through home depo…9 personnes ont répondu
- What is a typical day like at work9 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez The Home Depot?9 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by The Home Depot?9 personnes ont répondu