From 6 am to 6 pm
Dont fall for short shifts, this only helps home depot and takes advantage of you. Think about your cost to travel back and forth. Unless you live beside a store you will have to account for at least 2 hours a day for one shift. This includes average travel time and unless you dont care about what your worth why do it. Regardless of working part time or not a minimum shift should be 8 hours. Think about having a second job, home depot will monopolize your time re-stricting you to not being able to have second partime job if needed.
7:am in the morning
If partime should at least be 20 hours a week.
Depending on your needs and department, it can be arranged with management
Evening shift in weekday and full time weekends
Evening shift in weekday and full time weekend
Your hours/days can vary a lot.
You could have a 4 hour shift, and have a 8 hour the next day.
Usually 4 hours to 11 hour shifts. I remember starting as early as 6am, and other days I would go in for 6pm or 7pm and finish around 11pm latest.
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez The Home Depot?25 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez The Home Depot?23 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez The Home Depot?22 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at The Home Depot?11 personnes ont répondu
- If you have had an interview when wouĺd you no if you got the job?10 personnes ont répondu
- What are the hours for a part time merchandiser ? Hours state 6am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday. Does th…9 personnes ont répondu
- Do I have to get licensed on my own for operating lifting equipment or that's done through home depo…9 personnes ont répondu
- What is a typical day like at work9 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez The Home Depot?9 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by The Home Depot?9 personnes ont répondu