I'd like to gain experience and I love to stay with this establishment long term
Quick in quick out
Just sat down and filled out forms. Wasn't much of an interview.
You have to complet a short questionnaire on your work history and all the important bank information.
At Swiss Chalet, after you're called in for an interview, they will give you a callback and let you know whether you have gotten the position. If so, they will schedule a day for you to come in and begin your training.
They will call you and set up an interview and most people are hired right on the spot
When being interviewed they ask questions regarding your experience working in the customer service field, or any prior work experience. They ask about availability and what you hope to achieve from working there.
They want too know how you deal with stressful situations and what you have to bring to the table if hired by the establishment.
You are asked questions about your qualifications and why you would like to work there. After this, they explain potential job positions for you and if you are able to manage them. If so, they ask for your availability.
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à la Direction afin que les employés restent chez Swiss Chalet?9 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Swiss Chalet?8 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?8 personnes ont répondu
- What is the scheduling like? Is there incentives?5 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Swiss Chalet?5 personnes ont répondu
- How old do you have to be5 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Swiss Chalet?5 personnes ont répondu
- How long is the training to work from home5 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?5 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Swiss Chalet?5 personnes ont répondu