Initial interview with the HR rep over the phone, then you get an in person interview with the Managers. When you reached their office for the in person interview, you are required to do the math test (basic analytical math/problem solving). The interview with the managers last for about 45 mins to an hour. Questions are more about your Customer service/call center experience, how do you handle passionate/irate customers, and what are your strengths. After the in person interview, you will get an email in 3-5 days letting you know if you passed or not (if passed, then job offer will be attached).
After the interview,then job offer, and then background /criminal /RCMP check which includes finger printing that you have to pay for (get reimbursed later).
Process took approximately one month. 2 interviews, one over phone with HR and the second with Director and Manager.
Disappointed by the fact that they hired internally for the position.
It would make more sense for them to post internally first....
Overall good experience but I felt like they wasted my time. The company I presently work for, posts internally first, then advertises to the public, which is the way it should be.
Time is valuable.
Relax atmosphere. The interview lasted about 1 hr, tour of the office, chat with the managers, chat with a staff member (which I really appreciated, because it gives a good idea of the work environment and a second point of view of the job position applied for). The whole interview process was held in both official languages (French and English). It was overall a nice interview experience.
Short and you will be meeting with department manager!
Long process and difficult to get in
Very engaging. The managers are transparent and supportive.
One sided with not enough communications with the employees, formal, tedious yet not effective.
Long, but standard. Usually two rounds, 45mins, you meet with HR, then your hiring manager, and short list to the reporting managers leaders. Some hiring managers are on point and organized, where others say they are conducting "casual" interviews and have little direction. Recommend preparing by coming equipped with previous examples of your skill sets, and achievements. Standard of a couple weeks before hearing back. Depending on your HR or Hiring team, you may or may not even receive a call or email unless you are chosen
Human resources calls does a interview
Manager of department schedules meeting with u
You get phone call and get job
Or dont get call and get a email.
- Comment décririez-vous le rythme de travail chez Financière Sun Life?6 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Sun Life Financial?6 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez Financière Sun Life?6 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Financière Sun Life?6 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Sun Life Financial?6 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Financière Sun Life?6 personnes ont répondu
- Les horaires sont-ils fixes ou plutôt flexibles chez Financière Sun Life?5 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter Financière Sun Life, quelle en serait la raison?5 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Sun Life Financial?5 personnes ont répondu
- What is the most common reason for leaving the company even being that happy about working there?5 personnes ont répondu