Interview process was pretty straight forward. If you're able to meet with the franchise owner, you may be picked for another store if one isn't currently hiring. My interview involved a demonstration of how i would cut open a sub bun. Don't cut all the way through and try to aim for a 30-45 degree cut. I hope this helps!
Make sure your social and let them know that you have exceptional customer service (if you do) That was the number 1 thing my owner looked for in an employee. She loved an employee that made sure the customers were treated properly , that you made they're sandwich properly and make sure it isn't messy , and lastly, Try and get your food handlers certificate along with your WHMIS before applying. Major advantage.
Whenever we are invited for interview we always tell to person each and every thing about our position so its easy to continue job.
Just be as you are it is a place where u can talk with customers and enjoy
The manager put me questions only for my intro
Be extremely people orientated.
Talk about how you are great with customers, cleanliness, independent,
It was a good place.
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?25 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Subway?20 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Subway?20 personnes ont répondu
- As a Subway employee, you study/read when it's quiet?19 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Subway?19 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Subway?18 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Subway?17 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Subway Calgary?17 personnes ont répondu
- Is there any type of part time job for an international student in subway16 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez Subway?13 personnes ont répondu