Just had a one on one conversation with the manager who asked me very basic questions. Nothing formal.
Firstly, submission of resume and presence of vacancy. Also, skills of employee and interview by the manager.
They simply look at resumes and then gave a time for interview
Easy, fast, be honest, and be ready to work in a fast paced relationship
They ask you if you attend any recreational things such as school team if you are attending school to see how well they can make a schedule that is right for you, if you have reliable transportation.
Was asked questions about past work and academic experience, and job availability
The interview was easy for me. I was sat down with my resume as soon as I walked in.
My interview was a group interview, which was really layed back, be yourself and be honest. That being said though, still be professional.
Quick basic interview primarily based on interaction and communication skills
Pretty straight forward, with a calm atmosphere.
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?25 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Subway?20 personnes ont répondu
- As a Subway employee, you study/read when it's quiet?19 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Subway?19 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Subway?18 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Subway?17 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Subway Calgary?17 personnes ont répondu
- Is there any type of part time job for an international student in subway16 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez Subway?13 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Subway?13 personnes ont répondu