I had a leader that was only interested in profitability and not my success as a partner. She gave others preferential treatment and purposely (I believe) excluded me and stifled my growth in the team. She simply didn't respect me, the amount of effort I put into my role, or sacrifices I made to deliver...it was never good enough. Finally, I realized that the job was ruining my life, so I quit on the spot. Best decision I ever made.
I just got extremely frustrated by the empty promises, the lack of diligence on the part of the management, the toxicity of the work culture, terrible hours.
I left Starbucks because I was starting university that autum
I did a certificate that was 40 hours a week, intensive. I wouldn't have had time to study and do the course at the same time.
I had to go back to Indonesia for 2 months and they only did allow me to take 2 weeks vacation.
Need to experience different work environment
I left because I had too much going on at once. It was the start of a new school year at university and I was a part of the women's volleyball team, it was my last year, and I would not have been able to put the required amount of energy to do my job at the level required
I thought that anything could be better than being told what to do by people who didn't even attempt to earn my respect.
I moved to a different town
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?26 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Starbucks?21 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Starbucks?21 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Starbucks?19 personnes ont répondu
- Do I need work experience before I work at Starbucks?17 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Starbucks?16 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Starbucks?15 personnes ont répondu
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés payés chez Starbucks?13 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Starbucks?12 personnes ont répondu
- Comment avez-vous eu votre premier entretien chez Starbucks?11 personnes ont répondu