1 to 2 interviews depending on if the assistant manager interviews you first. Process takes about 1-2 weeks. Sometimes the managers will ask to do a coffee tasting with you during an interview to assess your knowledge or ability to taste notes in coffee.
Apply online through /careers on the Starbucks website, bring in a physical resume and a cover letter, and then you might be interviewed within 2 weeks.
Hiring process? About a week.
Hired new to trained? Training is about a weeks worth but expect about 3 months to be completely comfortable
Apply to local location or search for job fair (usually summertime)
You apply online and choose from a variety of locations, and that way the manager of that Starbucks will go through every resume on there and select based on that impression.
Referral by a current partner working there, online, in person, job fairs
Applying online, stopping by at the Starbucks you've applied and presenting yourself to the manager and let them know that you applied. This goes a long way. Also getting to know the baristas and ask them personally if the store is hiring and or if any other store is really in need of new baristas. Leads are always out there.
Apply online to Starbucks.ca
Do well on the interview, it asks alot about your experiences and just who you are as a person. Answer honestly and show that you are going to be a great team player!
Clean, easy to read resume with excellent English, and a little bit of luck is required. Managers go through tons of resumes and constantly cycle between no open positions and 10 open positions. Try to make friends with someone who already works at a store. Managers will also tend to want someone who is extremely flexible and willing to work whatever hours.
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?26 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Starbucks?21 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Starbucks?21 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Starbucks?19 personnes ont répondu
- Do I need work experience before I work at Starbucks?17 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Starbucks?17 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Starbucks?16 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Starbucks?15 personnes ont répondu
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés payés chez Starbucks?13 personnes ont répondu
- Comment avez-vous eu votre premier entretien chez Starbucks?11 personnes ont répondu