Spinrite
3,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et avis chaque semaine!

Spinrite : carrières et emplois

À propos de l'entreprise

  • Date de création
    1952
  • Taille de l'entreprise
    501 à 1000
  • Chiffre d'affaires
    25 $ à 100 $ millions (CAD)
  • Secteur d'activité
    Fabrication
En savoir plus

Emplois

Nous n'avons pas réussi à détecter votre localisation. N'hésitez pas à consulter les 8 offres d'emploi disponibles chez Spinrite.

Temps Plein
eCommerce Account Manager

Toronto, ON

Postuler directement

il y a 14 jours

Voir l'offre
Temps Plein
Production Machine Operator

Listowel, ON

Postuler directement

il y a 30+ jours

Voir l'offre
Temps Plein
Shopper Experience Manager

Toronto, ON

il y a 30+ jours

Voir l'offre
Temps Partiel
Part Time Machine Operators

Listowel, ON

il y a 30+ jours

Voir l'offre
AZ Shunt Driver/Shipping/Receiving

Listowel, ON

il y a 30+ jours

Voir l'offre
Temps Plein
Maintenance Millwright

Listowel, ON

il y a 30+ jours

Voir l'offre
8 offres d'emploi sont disponibles chez Spinrite.
Tout afficher

Consulter les offres d'emploi par catégorie

Production et fabrication

4 emplois

Voir les offres disponibles

Avis

Line Worker in Listowel, ON
le 2 février 2019
terrible enviroment
deceptive human resources, discrimination within the company, hostile environment, contaminated and unhappy people,a discriminatory environment on the part of the elderly who still work there,
Dyer in Listowel, ON
le 18 mars 2020
Robotic, long and boring
The company use to be family oriented, but hasn't been in years. Supervisor's and managers are allowed to bullie and manipulate employees. They want you to quit so they dont have to pay out severrance. Only 20% of the yarn is produced at the plant, the other 80% is shipped in dyed, balled and labelled from China, Turkey, Asia and so on. If you complain to HR, they do nothing for you.. If you speak up about anything, than it comes back on you. Dyehouse is the the worst department to work in. If your a woman expect to be sexually assaulted physically and mentally.
Operator in Listowel, ON
le 8 janvier 2020
terrible environment
discrimination, hostile environment, contaminated and unhappy people,a discriminatory environment on the part of the elderly who still work there,Too much drama, some of it childish and all over face book. Feels toxic. Needs modernization in management and equipment. Also not very fair place to work
Machine Operator/Labourer in Operator
le 17 décembre 2019
Led by people stuck in the past.
This company is led by shady old men and women who don't care about their employees or their safety. People are constantly caught with no ppe and HR doesn't care. In fact you never even see them on the floor. The head of HR is literally never at the plant because she's too busy working from home. There is no room for advancement even though they swear up and down there is. AVOID spinrite. This place has a special way of taking hard workers and reducing them to shells.
Salaried in Listowel
le 16 septembre 2019
Old management style
Good people that want the company to succeed. Leadership needs to get beyond ego/pride and do what is right. Old school thinking results in good people leaving. It is really too bad. Leadership is not to be trusted.
Voir tous les avis

Que pensez-vous de votre employeur?

Aidez les autres chercheurs d'emploi en partageant votre expérience.

Questions et réponses

5 questions ont été posées sur l'environnement de travail de l'entreprise Spinrite. Consultez les réponses, découvrez les sujets les plus fréquents et profitez de l'expérience unique des employés de chez Spinrite.

Voir les questions sur les sujets suivants :

Voir les questions et réponses

Informations sur les entrevues

Ces statistiques sont calculées à partir des données de 9 utilisateurs d'Indeed ayant passé une entrevue avec Spinrite au cours des cinq dernières années.

Expérience négative
L'entrevue est facile
Le processus prend environ une semaine.
Consulter les entrevues
  1. Spinrite